“If we want to get rid of Obamacare, we’re going to have to replace President Obama.”
No, if we want to get rid of ObomneyCare, we’re going to have to get rid of Obomney, which means we have to get rid of your boy Willard, the guy who invented ObomneyCare.
The upside of the Supreme Court vote is that Romney will promise to replace for the moment. When the time comes he will reveal his true colors.
Replace Obama with a Flip-Flopper in Chief?
Is there ANYTHING that Romney won’t say to be President?
No, there is nothing Willard wouldn’t say. He’s a lying progressive crapweasel.
Nobody is celebrating this decision more than Willard. ObomneyCare is his progressive dream, just like Obambi.
Poli, you really think this RINO who is the father of RomneyCare will follow thru with ANYTHING he says now about repeal??? You are a bigger fool than I thought you were.
“If we want to get rid of Obamacare, we’re going to have to replace President Obama with the guy who invented Obamacare…”
Dumb comment….a clear majority of Americans, even Republicans, favor the ACA provisions.
* Eighty percent of Republicans favor “creating an insurance pool where small businesses and uninsured have access to insurance exchanges to take advantage of large group pricing benefits.” That’s backed by 75 percent of independents.
* Fifty-seven percent of Republicans support “providing subsidies on a sliding scale to aid individuals and families who cannot afford health insurance.” That’s backed by 67 percent of independents.
* Fifty-four percent of Republicans favor “requiring companies with more than 50 employees to provide insurance for their employers.” That’s backed by 75 percent of independents.
* Fifty two percent of Republicans favor “allowing children to stay on parents insurance until age 26.” That’s backed by 69 percent of independents.
* Seventy eight percent of Republicans support “banning insurance companies from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions; 86 percent of Republicans favor “banning insurance companies from cancelling policies because a person becomes ill.” Those are backed by 82 percent of independents and 87 percent of independents.
* One provision that isn’t backed by a majority of Republicans: The one “expanding Medicaid to families with incomes less than $30,000 per year.”
The American people want ObomneyCare disappeared, you stupid lefty troll:
They hate it and they want it gone. Today. Right now. Immediately.
Check the data. Not that you lefty dolts know what data is. But just in case.
You moronic lefty troll.
… with the guy who passed the basis of Obamacare into law in Massachusetts
hey, guys. I’m the real Flip-flopper. this guy is a wannabee.
hey, guys. I’m the real Flip-flopper.
Precisely why it is so hilarious that the GOP is positively running to a Serial Flip-Flopper.