Romney 35, Gingrich 21, Santorum 16, Paul 16
DailyPaul blacks out for SOPA protest
Any comment on the giant McCain Oppo book?
Well well, looks like McLiar failed to do his duty, by ridding us of this crapweasel Willard back in 2008. I guess liars have to protect each other.
That book is a splendid piece of work, and very informative about this lying, flipflopping crapweasel.
• State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than $5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
• Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
• Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business development and economic growth after selling himself as the “CEO governor.”
• 2006 report issued by quasi-public Massachusetts Technology Collaborative warned the state was losing its grip as leader in “innovation economy” and that tech job was alarmingly slow.
• Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion.
• Romney raised state fees and taxes more than $700 million per year, according to independent experts.
• Romney raised fees by roughly $500 million in his first year alone, a figure that was highest in the nation.
• Romney quadrupled gun licensing fees and raised fees on first responders, real estate transactions, the blind, golfers and many others.
• Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.
• Romney refused to endorse the Bush tax cuts in 2003, telling the state’s all-Democrat congressional delegation he wouldn’t be a cheerleader for the plan.
• Romney implemented three rounds of tax changes (which he referred to as “closing loopholes”) which increased business taxes by an estimated $400 million per year.
• Massachusetts’ corporate tax climate now ranks 47th in the nation, according to the Tax Foundation.
• Romney proposed – then backed away from – a new internet tourism tax that would levy higher taxes on users of sites like Orbitz and Travelocity.
• Romney enrolled Massachusetts in multistate compact aiming to end moratorium on internet sales taxes.
• Romney took no position on estate tax issue in 2002 and signed 50% increase in state cremation fee, which observers called “hidden tax on the dead.”
It’s going to be hilarious watching what Axlerod and Obambi do to this lying crapweasel.
I mean, it’s gonna be like kids in a candy store, watching them running to and fro, delirious with joy at their good fortune in opponents, and all the while attacking in the target rich environment.
They’ll use “the photo” as the backbone of their class warfare attack, of course. I mean, they’ll have plenty of narrative to go along with it, but that photo will always be close at hand, reminding everybody of what this crapweasel Willard’s truly about.
But they’ll also change up, and point out that he’s a lying hypocrite who INVENTED ObomneyCare. I can just picture Obambi scorning this crapweasel on stage, literally heaping dung on him, asking him whether he was lying then or is he lying now, and then turning to the audience and speaking in that forthright Obambi tone about how what he’s doing is good for the future of the country, and explaining why we can’t be sure which of Willard’s multiple personalities and stories is the one to believe today?
No, we can’t go back to the failed past, Obambi will inform us. Willard is the failed past. The people of Massachusetts even rejected this crapweasel. They saw through the failures. Good God, the Obambi/Axlerod script writes itself.
And of course, all throughout the campaign, the economy will be “improving”, as the media will be pounding home relentlessly by then, with a megaphone WAAAAAAAY bigger than the one the RINO establishment is using to buy Willard the nomination right now.
So all you 18-29 year old voters, your votes must rest with me, Mullah Barry Soetoro, because this lying crapweasel Willard will destroy your future, just as he’s done in the past. And you 50+ year old voters, can you really trust this liar with your future? I mean, really?
And did we mention he’s a mormon? I mean, not that we have any problems with that, but yeah, it’s true… he likes to ride around with a dog on the roof of his car and wears magic underwear. Axe told me this, and I just thought you should know. Michelle and I were discussing this, on our way to church yesterday, a real live American church donchyaknow. We agreed that it’s important to have real American values and isn’t it splendid that we’ve always found a way to keep weird people and ideas out of our politics, especially from flipflopping greedy vultures who want us all to starve while they get rich.
Ok, better edit that last paragraph and layer it in metaphorically, Axe. I mean, everybody’s gonna get the point, no sense overdoing it.
First post debate poll shows Newt trailing by 3%, 30%-27%. Santorum falling to 15% Paul at 13% Perry with 4%.
Not looking so dominate eh?