Quote of the day

January 9, 2012
By

NRO’s Jim Geraghty:

For a weak frontrunner, Mitt Romney sure leads in a lot of places.

9 Responses to Quote of the day

1. MikeN on January 9, 2012 at 8:06 am

“Mitt Romney won tonight because no one touched him. And for Democrats, you know what? It was good news for us . . . because we believe that the weakest candidate is the candidate that the Republicans are not attacking. And that’s Mitt Romney.”

Donna Brazile

2. anonymous un-RINO on January 9, 2012 at 9:05 am

Well, Poli, in the only poll that matters so far, in Iowa, your boy Willard finished in a weak second. This after 6 years of constant campaigning, and tens of millions of his own cash spent, and full RINO support.

Why? Everybody knows this guy is a lying crapweasel.

3. anonymous un-RINO on January 9, 2012 at 9:07 am

Here is the abridged version of my last ten posts:

Blah, blah, blah…

4. butthurt RINO sockpuppet on January 9, 2012 at 9:16 am

Well tell me… is there any way I can abridge this awful RINO butthurt?

5. butthurt RINO sockpuppet on January 9, 2012 at 9:17 am

I mean… it’s just awful. Something’s gotta be done.

6. butthurt RINO sockpuppet on January 9, 2012 at 9:19 am

I thought the Bridge to Nowhere would abridge the butthurt, when I crossed over and voted for it, and I was sure that ObomneyCare would do the trick… but no dice. It’s just RINO butthurt 24/7 now.

Help.

7. butthurt RINO sockpuppet on January 9, 2012 at 9:25 am

Oh sure, there’s some fools out there yammering about treating it by adherence to conservative principles… but what do those fools know? That’ll never work. It’d be prescribed by Willard’s SuperPac by now, if it did.

8. Sarah Says ... on January 9, 2012 at 9:53 am

… that MSM and Obama want to face Romney as they see him as the most “beatable”.

9. Chicago Conservative on January 9, 2012 at 1:31 pm